Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Let Me Introduce Myself....

Hello my fellow crafty stylish mommies. Since this is my first post I thought I would do something simple and tell you a little about myself.

I am a full time kitchen and bath designer for Masco Cabinetry, the parent company to Merillat, KraftMaid, and Quality cabinets. I get to sit and make peoples dream kitchens and baths come to life all day, and it's pretty sweet. When I'm not making dreams come true, I enjoy spending time with my husband of 7 years Wes, and our little munchkin Cash, 2 years old. My husband is an elementary school teacher specializing in language arts, pre-kindergarten, and children with emotional and social issues. Needless to say, with all of his experience with children, he's an awesome dad and a pretty kick ass husband. When I'm not busy working full time, being a mom, and going to school, I find time to craft, bake, and find fun adventures to do as a family. I welcome you to tag along in our journeys! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment